Workshops

 

5 DAY PHOTOGARAGE WORKSHOP

 Buddhist Retreat Centre, Ixopo

8 – 13 April 2018

 

REJUVENATE & INNOVATE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 

8 – 13th April 2018

This is a  ’top up’ workshop to rejuvenate photographic creativity in the beautiful surroundings of the Buddhist Retreat Centre in Ixopo. The workshop has been designed to accommodate photographic production 60% of the time and the other 40% for personal ‘down time’ for relaxation and reflection.  The program will include photographic projects, inspiring photography films, presentations on contemporary photographic practice and group discussion.

 

Participants are expected to have a working knowledge of their camera, there will be limited technical support, visual literacy will be emphasized over technique.

 

Expect genuine inquiry into your personal artistic process. Mornings begin with Chi-Gung and meditation facilitated by BRC staff followed by breakfast. After breakfast, mornings will be studio based doing critiques from the previous day’s work, presentations and briefing the photographic project for the next day. Following the busy mornings, we will enjoy famous BRC vegetarian lunches! Afternoons will be your own followed by a light evening meal and then photography films or documentaries to end the day.

 

Bring the following: laptops to download and sort your images for crits; card readers; yoga pants; umbrella’s; gumboots; torch; walking shoes; swimming costume and a sense of humour.

 

COST FOR PHOTOGARAGE WORKSHOP – R3,500

Workshop cost excludes accommodation cost, please book directly with BRC on: http://www.brcixopo.co.za

 

 

 

 


©2018 PHOTOGARAGE angelabuckland@yebo.co.za +27 (0)82 974 7691